Choose an official Cambridge English course for the most authoritative exam preparation available!
Compact First for Schools Second Edition is a concise and focused course which thoroughly prepares B2-level students for all four papers of the revised Cambridge English: First for Schools, also known as First Certificate in English (FCE) for Schools. Eight units provide 50-60 hours of core material to maximise the performance of school-age learners.
- B2-level vocabulary is targeted, drawing on insights from English Profile, and brought together in a Wordlist based on key vocabulary from the units.
- 'Exam tips', and grammar and vocabulary exercises teach students to avoid common mistakes identified in Cambridge's unique collection of real exam candidates' answers*.
- Two teen-inspired topics in each unit ensure the entire exam syllabus is covered, and can also act as a basis for CLIL-based extension activities and projects.
- Grammar sections and a Grammar Reference help students build up the accurate language structure necessary for Use of English.
- The CD-ROM provides interactive grammar, vocabulary and exam practice Listening.